- Perfectly angled to reach deep between teeth
- Bristles clean tooth by tooth to help remove up to 100 percent plaque
- Indicator bristles fade as a sign to replace your toothbrush head for a better clean
- Compatible with the entire line-up of Oral-B electric toothbrushes, except for Oral-B sonic toothbrushes
- Oral-B #1 brand used by dentists worldwide
Angled Bristles Provide a Precise Clean
The Oral-B CrossAction toothbrush head features a professionally inspired round head design to clean tooth-by-tooth. Its CrissCross bristles are set at a 16 degree angle to effectively clean along the gumline and reach deep between teeth to lift and power away up to 100 per cent more plaque for improved cleaning vs. a regular manual toothbrush.
Cleans Deep Between Teeth
The professionally inspired design of the toothbrush head surrounds each tooth as the powered movement of the cleaning action helps to remove more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush.
Replace Brush Heads Every 3 Months
Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3-4 months. Oral-B replacement toothbrush heads feature Indicator bristles that fade halfway to help remind you when to replace your toothbrush head so you maintain improved cleaning vs. a regular manual toothbrush.