2 x Suresign Alcohol Screening Tests, Test Before you Drive/Work Morning After
HOW DOES AN ALCOHOL TEST WORK?
Our Suresign Alcohol Screening Test rapidly detects the presence of alcohol in the exhaled breath. If alcohol is present in the exhaled breath, it reacts with the chemically coated crystals and produces a colour change. The test provides relative Blood Alcohol concentration at 0.05%.
WHEN SHOULD YOU USE AN ALCOHOL SCREENING TEST?
How long after alcohol consumption can I use the test?
You should wait 15 minutes after your last alcohol consumption, or drink a glass of water before taking the test.
When should I test?
You can take the test before driving, operating machinery or any other task where the presence of alcohol may be detrimental.
Please note - all alcohol screening test results are advisory only as incorrect use can cause erroneous results. Users must use their judgment, taking into account available information, including the amount of alcohol consumed and the time lapsed since consumption, as to whether they are capable of driving or carrying out dangerous tasks.
HOW TO USE THE ALCOHOL TEST?
1. Remove the detector from the sealed pouch by tearing at the pre-cut mark. Do not touch the mouthpiece to avoid any contamination.
2. Hold the middle of the detector using your left and right index finger and thumb.
3. Firmly squeeze the detector to break the inner glass tube containing the yellow crystals. Do not crush or bend the detector.
4. Hold the middle of the detector horizontally, take a deep breath and blow hard into the mouthpiece of the detector in one continuous breath for 12 seconds.
5. Shake the detector slightly to distribute the crystals evenly in the test window.
HOW TO READ THE ALCOHOL SCREENING TEST RESULTS?
Read results after 2 minutes by identifying the colour of the crystals to determine the relative Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC). Do not read results after 5 minutes.
Majority of the crystals are green and/or blue in the Test Window. It indicates the relative Blood Alcohol Concentration is equivalent of above 0.5%
Majority of the crystals are yellow or light yellow in the Test Window. It indicates that the relative Blood Alcohol Concentration is less than 0.5%.
Majority of the crystals are light yellow but a slight green and/or blue colour appears in the Test Window. Repeat the test with a new detector, ensuring that a deep and exhaled breath is blown into the detector. If the problem persists, discontinue using the test immediately and consult your local distributor.