HG Garden Algae & Mould Remover For Patios, Paths & Walls, Result In 36 hours 1L
- Result within 36 hours
- Sufficient for surfaces of up to 200 m2
- When diluted, no harmful effect on grass and plants
Algae remover that removes algae build-up from patios and more
HG algae and mould remover removes the well-known grey-green veil, also known as algae build-up. This algae remover removes algae build-up from patios, paths, walls, roofs, sleepers, terra cotta pots, gravestones, etc. Removing mould and algae has never been easier!
Remove mould and algae within 36 hours
After application of HG algae and mould remover the algae build-up will be gone within 36 hours. The mould and algae remover goes deep into to the surface, protecting against algae build-up for months at a time. Of course, HG algae and mould remover is not harmful to your grass and plants.
How do you use HG algae and mould remover?
Follow the steps below to remove algae build-up from patios, paths, walls and more with HG algae and mould remover.
Removing green build-up:
- The mould and algae remover should be applied in dry weather and when no rain has been forecast for at least two days.
- Remove most of the moss prior to the treatment.
- Dilute HG algae and mould remover in a ratio of 1: 20 with water. Apply the solution with a watering can or plant spray.
2 x HG algae and mould remover