- Fits all BRITA Maxtra jugs and kettles
- 25% finer mesh and micro carbon pearls reduce chlorine and impurities for improved taste and appearance of food and drinks
- Ion exchange pearls reduce limescale and metals for better tasting tea, coffee and household appliance protection
- 100% recyclable cartridge features finger holes for easier monthly exchange
- Great tasting water for just a few pence per litre
Want the perfect cuppa? Make sure you've got the right ingredients - including filtered water to provide greater-tasting brews!
New Formula MAXTRA+
Including Micro Carbon Pearls to lock away taste and odour impairing substances and Ion-Exchange Pearls to protect against limescale build-up.
Want to save money and enjoy clearer-cleaner tasting water? With MAXTRA+ filtered water costing just from 5 pence per liter, now you can.
We design our products with our customers in mind - which is why you can use our latest MAXTRA+ cartridges in our MAXTRA jugs, kettles and Tassimo machines.
50 Years of Expertise
BRITA are 50 years old! Having designed the first water filter for domestic use in 1970, we are very proud of our heritage and more commited than ever to helping people drink great-tasting water substainably.
Recycling Since 1992
At BRITA, we really care about the environment and are proud to have been recycling in the United Kingdom since 1992 and all of our MAXTRA+ cartridges are 100% recyclable - good for water and the earth.
BRITA Maxtra+ Water Filter Cartridges