- Fixodent's strongest denture adhesive ever
- Fixodent plus premium denture adhesive with neutral flavour, designed for hold within Fixodent line-up
- Unbeatable hold within Fixodent line-up: Up to 88% of the hold at the end of the day
- 10x stronger hold versus no adhesive
- Stronger hold versus Fixodent original: Keeps denture securely in place throughout the day
Keep your confidence and comfort all day long
Gain confidence with secure dentures and unbeatable hold. Fixodent PLUS Dual Power is the right ally in your everyday life when it comes to a strong and long-lasting hold. Its concentrated formula ensures proper grip power throughout the day. Plus, it creates a powerful seal to prevent food particles from getting beneath your denture. Feel confident with a strong hold and a comfortable fit. Fixodent PLUS Dual Power goes further to boost your self-confidence and wellbeing.
Strong hold and Foodseal feature
Fixodent provides strong hold and comfort throughout the day. It keeps dentures securely in place and provides a snug and comfortable fit, while its Foodseal feature helps prevent food particles from getting beneath your dentures.
Fixodent’s hold formula
Fixodent PLUS Dual Power’s concentrated formula activates quickly to create a strong bond between your dentures and gums, and keeps releasing adhesive agents throughout the day.
British Dental Health Foundation
Fixodent is the only denture fixative cream that is approved by the British Dental Health Foundation.
Did you know?
A large number of published clinical studies show that Fixodent improves the performance of properly fitting dentures. Thanks to its easy application, Fixodent adhesives adapt well to the distinctive shape of your gums to create a custom fit.
Frequently asked questions
How long does the denture adhesive last?
Fixodent’s aim has always been to create the right denture adhesive. Every variety of Fixodent denture adhesives is especially formulated to provide a firm grip and improved comfort for the whole day. The degree and duration of hold may vary from person to person. Fixodent can be used on both full and partial dentures.
How does Fixodent denture adhesive actually work?
Fixodent denture adhesive is specially developed to work with your mouth for a secure and comfortable hold. The natural moistures present in your mouth causes Fixodent’s soft cream to change into an elastic-like membrane. This then grips your dentures tightly enabling you to bite and eat more naturally and confidently.
How do I apply Fixodent denture adhesive cream?
- Clean and dry your dentures thoroughly.
- Squeeze Fixodent on to your dentures in either a few dots (Dual Power and Complete variants) or a continuous line (Dual Protection, Foodseal and 0 per cent variants). Do not apply adhesive too close to the edges of your dentures.
- Press your dentures firmly in place and hold for a few seconds. If Fixodent oozes from the sides of your dentures, you’re using too much.
- Experiment to determine which type of Fixodent is the right denture adhesive for you and how much you should apply.
- Most people need just one daily application. If you are experiencing problems getting your dentures to hold or you are applying Fixodent more than once a day, ask your dentist to review the fit of your dentures.
- As a matter of course, you should consult your dentist regularly to continue to achieve a proper fit. Badly fitting dentures may impair your health.
Hint: To avoid clogging, try to keep the nozzle and cap dry. Use a pin to re-open should the tip becomes clogged.
6 x Fixodent Plus Dual Power Premium Denture Adhesive, 40 g
EAN: 6 x 5011321921870