Aftercut Grass Patch Fix, Total Lawn Repair, Worn/Shady Areas, 4.8kg, 64 Patches
- Grass seed, feed & seeding soil blend
- Repairs worn areas and patches
- Fix dog spots with pet urine neutraliser
- Children and pet safe
- Ideal for play areas and shady areas
- 4.8kg, 64 Patches at 45cm
Aftercut Patch Fix is a unique blend of grass seed, feed and seeding soil designed to fix patches in your lawn quickly and easily.
It’s a 2 in 1 solution that treats both worn areas and dog spots.
When to Use
Apply the product March-September for best results
Where to Use
- In high traffic areas where lawn is worn away
- Shady conditions, such as under trees
- In patches caused by pet urine
- In and around children’s play areas, such as trampolines
How to Use
- Remove all dead grass, weeds and their roots
- Lightly rake the soil to prepare the patch, breaking up any hard lumps or compacted soil surfaces
- Shake the box to mix up the ingredients
- Apply Aftercut Patch Fix to the patch to 2mm depth
- Water with a fine spray to moisten the mixture and activate the seed
- You can apply slightly less when covering thin grass rather than a bare patch
- Use anytime from early spring to late autumn
Rate of application:
- 2.4kg pack will treat over 30 patches of 45 cm diameter using approximately 75g per patch
- 4.8kg pack will treat over 64 patches of 45 cm diameter using approximately 75g per patch
- Tip – Applying a little more product to the surrounding lawn will help patches blend in with the existing grass better
- Once the new grass has grown to about 7–8 cm tall, mow for the first time
- Do not remove more than 30% of the grass height in one mowing
- Continue watering young grass throughout the first year of establishment, to ensure best results.
- Children and pets need not be excluded from the treated areas
- Store in a cool, frost-free place away from children, pets and foodstuffs
- Use contents within season of purchase
- Contents may settle in transit
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can my children & pets go into the treated area?
A. Children and pets need not be excluded from the treated areas
Q. Could I use Patch Fix to cover large areas or bare lawns?
A. Patch fix is ideal for small patches that are approx. 45cm in diameter.
For larger areas we recommend some lawn seeding soil and some fresh lawn seed
Q. Can I use this product on a newly sown/turfed lawn?
A. Yes, Patch fix can be used on any lawn when there is a patch to repair