- PowerBell technology: Patented hand blending technology proven to produce finer more even results; SPLASHControl technology: Prevents splashing - to keep you and your kitchen spotless
- Variable one-hand speed wheel; with 21 different speeds to choose from, precise speed setting guarantees maximum precision
- 750 W: Powerful silent and compact motor - guaranteed reliability; performance for fastest and finest food processing results
- EasyClick system: Two buttons, one movement for quick and easy changing of all the EasyClick accessories
- EasyClick accessories includes: Metal blending shaft, 500 ml chopper, metal whisk; plus 600 ml plastic beaker is BPA free and features ml and fl oz measurement markings
Quickly and efficiently blend with one touch Using Braun's MQ5035 Hand Blender
The MQ5035 offers a powerful performance for fast and fine blending results.
The durable and silent German engineered motor ensures reliability and consistent results.
The classic design of Braun's PowerBell wand makes blending a breeze whilst reducing suction and is also anti-splash.
Included is a 500 ml chopper attachment that makes light work of chopping vegetables, mincing meat, crushing nuts and more.
The whisk attachment takes the strain out of whipping, beating and mixing for delicious desserts without the effort.
The 600 ml BPA-free plastic beaker is the ideal blender companion for blending and puréeing.
- Variable one hand speed with 21 speed selection and turbo option
- Detachable metal wand
- 500ml Chopper
- Stainless Steel Whisk
- 600ml BPA free Beaker
- Dishwasher safe accessories
Variable one-hand speed wheel
Maximum precision for performance control. Simply adjust the speed wheel with your thumb for uninterrupted speed change
PowerBell design for perfect blending results
Ultra-hard stainless steel blades and a bell shaped blending wand provides optimum blending results.
German Engineered Motor
The powerful German engineered motor is powerful yet quiet when in use.
The 500 ml chopper is ideal for mincing meat for homemade burgers, chopping herbs for a marinade or creating your own salsas and dips.