Braun NTF3000 No Touch Plus Forehead Digital Thermometer
- No touch mode suitable for when your child is sleeping
- The only forehead thermometer that uses a patented, clinically proven breakthrough technology
- Proximity sensor to help you find the right distance for measurement (up to 5 cm)
- Backlight enables reading in the darkness and 'no sound' mode in order not to wake up the child
- Fast 2-second reading
Braun No Touch + Forehead Thermometer: The first thermometer with no touch and touch functions
This unique no-touch and touch forehead thermometer uses breakthrough technology to make taking temperature easier, stress-free and incredibly accurate. This innovative dual technology means that you get fast and precise temperature readings two ways.
Touch Mode and No-Touch Mode
You can take your child's temperature by holding the thermometer in front of your child’s forehead up to 5cm away. The thermometer doesn’t touch the forehead at all, therefore reducing stress for your child. The temperature can then be taken without any risk of waking them if they’re asleep. The no-sound mode can also be used so that your child’s temperature can be taken almost silently
Why use the forehead to take a temperature?
Using the forehead to take a temperature is a gentler way to monitor a fever than other methods, and it’s clinically proven to be as accurate and reliable as any other. It’s also extremely hygienic, as there is no contact with the forehead which helps to stop contamination passing from one family member to another. However, if you need further reassurance when your child is awake for instance, the thermometer can be used in Touch mode and placed directly onto the forehead.
Guidance system positions the thermometer accurately
For an accurate measurement, it is important that the temperature is taken in the right location - between the eyebrows. To ensure that this happens, the new Braun No-Touch and Touch Forehead Thermometer has a proximity sensor. This guides the thermometer onto your child’s forehead to position it at the correct distance of up to five centimetres away. Taking their temperature this way with a proximity sensor and light is essential to get the most accurate readings every time.
- Unique dual no touch and touch technology
- Clinically proven Braun accuracy
- Positioning system
- Fast 2 second reading
- No-sound mode
- Large colour coded display
- Clear back-lit display
- Stylish silver blue design
- Easy access to all functions
- Hygienic to use
- Captures more heat to take temperature more accurately
The ultra-sensitive sensor and special optical system captures twice as much radiated heat compared to traditional forehead thermometers** without an optical system, to ensure accuracy and more consistent readings which you get in just two seconds. You’ll also appreciate its large back-lit LCD display with colour coding, so interpreting temperature is easy. It helps you understand the readings and act accordingly - green (normal temperature), yellow (elevated temperature) and red (high temperature). It’s innovation like this that has helped make Braun a leading thermometer brand and our ThermoScan thermometers the no. 1 choice across Europe*.
* No. 1 in awareness, usage and recommendation. Source: Ipsos, online study among n=802 GPs and Pediatricians in four European markets (n=200 each in GE, UK, FR, NL), fielded May-June 2012
** Gorsich, J. , Supporting Calculations: ‘Innovative technology captures twice as much body heat compared to traditional forehead products’, 2014EAN: 4022167300263