- The P1000 water filter cartridge fits all current BRITA three way tap models
- The cartridge reduces lime scale, chlorine and impurities for suitable tasting water
- Each filter cartridge lasts approximately 3 months - that's 4 a year
- It can be fitted horizontally or vertically, and can be exchanged tool free in minutes
- Each cartridge is recyclable
The P1000 fits most BRITA Taps, fits under the sink and takes minutes to change.
- BRITA filtration reduces the amount of limescale in your water, as well as chlorine and metals like lead and copper. You can really taste the difference.
- Lasts approximately four months depending on your water hardness and use.
- Filters up to 1200 L and exchange is very quick without the need for tools.
- 100 per cent recyclable
Convenience and Taste
The most convenient way to enjoy BRITA-filtered water on demand. Features a dedicated tap for BRITA-filtered water. Ideal for cooking vegetables, pasta or soups, and enjoying the best flavour/aroma from your hot and cold drinks.
Long Cartridge Life
The exact lifespan of a P1000 depends on your usage and the hardness of your water. In a hard water area and based on average usage the P1000 cartridge will need changing approximately every 4 months.
Easy Cartridge Exchange
The P1000 fits neatly under the sink (horizontally or vertically) and takes minutes to change. No need to turn off your mains water. Just unlock it using the two blue levers on the side of the cartridge head, pull the old cartridge out and replace it with a new one. Lock the cartridge in place and you are good to go.
Enjoy BRITA-filtered water for just a few pence per litre. Good for your pocket and better for the environment. BRITA products use BPA-free plastic and P1000 cartridges are 100 per cent recyclable.
Tip: Visit the BRITA website to locate your nearest recycling centre.
1 x BRITA P1000 Filter Cartridge