- The first and only pregnancy test that tells you how many weeks since you conceived - 1-2, 2-3 or more than 3 weeks
- Over 99% accurate at detecting pregnancy from the day you expect your period
- Displays clear digital results in words 'pregnant' or 'not pregnant'
- In a UK study, over 9-in-10 women thought digital results were more accurate than strip tests ( 111 women using and reading different test types)
- No. 1 brand most recommended in a survey of doctors in the UK data on file
Tells you how many weeks since you conceived
Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator is the first and only pregnancy test* that also tells you how many weeks since conception occurred. It not only gives you a clear 'Pregnant' or 'Not Pregnant' result in words, but also if the result is 'Pregnant', it measures the level of hCG to indicate the number of weeks since you conceived: 1-2, 2-3 or more than 3 (3+).
* IMS market data, 2017.
** Testing early: In lab testing, 98% of pregnant results were detected the day before the expected period, 97% were detected two days before, 90% were detected three days before, and 65% were detected four days before the expected period. If testing before your expected period, and for an accurate Weeks Indicator result, you must use your first urine of the day.
- It's the only pregnancy test that tells you how many weeks along you are
- Over 99% accurate at detecting pregnancy from the day of your expected period
- Can test from five days before your missed period**
- Clear ‘Pregnant’ or ‘Not Pregnant’ results in words
- Weeks since conception shown as 1-2, 2-3, 3+
- Easy to use
Over 99% accurate at detecting pregnancy from the day of your expected period.
Can test from five days before your missed period (which is four days before your expected period).
Clear digital pregnant or not pregnant results and weeks since conception shown as 1-2, 2-3, 3+ on screen. Weeks Indicator: 93% accurate.
Accurate as ultrasound
As accurate as an ultrasound scan at dating your pregnancy.***
*** Weeks’ result 97% in agreement with later ultrasound dating scan. Based on studies of 187 women comparing results to ultrasound dating +/- five days.
2 x Clearblue Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator