Cole & Mason Fresh Cut Herb Keeper, Longer Lasting with Clear Lid/Refill Window
- Fresh herbs last up to 10 days longer
- Clear upper and lid to see the fresh herbs
- Air vents in the lid help the herbs to breathe
- Flip and Slide” lid and upper sheath provide easy access to the herbs with less damage
- Includes 3 removable dividers to help store different quantity and variety of herbs
- Container with water max fill and refill window
- Fits easily in most refrigerator doors
- Dimensions: 160mm (w) x 200mm (h) x 120mm (d)
The Cole & Mason Fresh Cut Herb Keeper will keep your cut herbs last up to 10 days longer
- This useful container will fit neatly into your refrigerator door and allow your herbs to breathe through air vents.
- Holds up to 380ml of water and has removable dividers to sit a variety of herbs.
- Height 230mm, width 185mm, depth 120mm.
- Enjoy fresh herbs for longer in your everyday cooking with the Cole & Mason Fresh Cut Herb Keeper.
- This item is dishwasher safe.
Seasonality of Fresh Herbs
- Fresh herbs are great both as a flavouring and a garnish for a wide range of dishes, for example; salads, ice creams, fish, vegetables, meat, sauces, pasta and baking. Fresh herbs have purity of flavour and take every day dishes to another level.
- However, fresh herbs purchased in the supermarket whether cut or potted, have short shelf lives and often go to waste or die before they have been used.
- The new range of potted and cut herb keepers by Cole & Mason extend the life of fresh herbs, ensuring you get more use and enjoyment from them in your cooking.
Dried Herbs vs. Fresh
- There is the impression that a good cook will use only fresh herbs and not dried ones. This is simply untrue, there is a place for both in the kitchen.
- For example, in a slow cooked casserole, use dried herbs over fresh, because the more you cook fresh herbs, the weaker the volatile oils and flavour becomes.
- Dried herbs keep their intensity. However it is advisable not to sprinkle dried basil on a tomato salad, always use fresh basil leaves
Cut Herb Keeper
- The Cole & Mason Cut Herb Keeper will keep herbs for up to 10 days longer than when stored in shop bought packaging.
- Complete with 3 dividers to store multiple types of herbs, the cut herb keeper features a slide and close lid which prevents herbs getting knocked and damaged when in the fridge.
- Narrow enough to fit in the fridge door, it also has a fill indicator at the front to aid refilling.
1 x Cole & Mason Fresh Cut Herb Keeper