Cole & Mason Hachoir & Board Food Preparation Gift Set, Stainless Steel - 180mm
- This elegantly crafted set has been designed for the curve of the hachoir blade to fit with the contour of the wooden board making light work of chopping fresh herbs.
- Easy and safe to use, simply grip both handles and use the contour of the board to help rock the blade gently back and forth.
- The hachoir has been designed with safety and storage in mind; when not in use fold the handles back over the blade for protection
- Dishwasher safe for the hachoir only; to clean the board, wash in warm soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- This product is covered by a two-year warranty; please retain your receipt for proof of purchase; accidental breakage, poor care and damage from misuse are not covered.
This beautifully crafted hachoir and board set
- Has been designed for the curve of the blade to perfectly fit with the contour of the wooden board making light work of chopping.
- It is ideal for using with fresh herbs and other fragrant ingredients, such as garlic and chilli.
- The contour of the board not only helps to rock the blade gently back and forth but also prevents ingredients from spreading out and allows you to chop as coarsely or finely as you like.
- It is easy and safe to use, simply grip the double handles and let the dip of the board to help gently rock the blade.
When paired together
- You can guarantee confident chopping skills that can be tricky to master with a knife as it allows you to stay in complete control and avoids fingers getting close to the sharp blade.
- When the hachoir is not in use fold the handles back over the blade for protection.
- The board can be used on either side; use the contoured side with the hachoir or flip over and use the flat side as a normal chopping board.
- Why not try making your own fresh basil pesto using the hachoir and board to finely chop the basil leaves, garlic cloves and pine nuts before mixing with grated parmesan and extra virgin olive oil.
- A perfect gift for foodies and kitchen novices alike.
Release the Flavour
- At Cole & Mason we share your enthusiasm for a more adventurous range of seasoning and flavour enhancing products.
- We understand how exciting ingredients, along with high-quality kitchen tools and accessories, can transform cooking and dining experiences.
- We have been designing and developing kitchenware from our head office in England since 1919.
- Awarded CoolBrands status for 2014/2015, we offer a well-established and intuitively designed range, with a product for every seasoning task from the kitchen to the table.
- Whether you need a manual or electronic mill, simple shakers, dry or fresh herb and spice products, pestle and mortar or an oil and vinegar pourer; all our products are manufactured with high-quality materials.
The Cole & Mason Hachoir and Board is an ideal product
- For anyone that enjoys cooking and experimenting with fresh herbs or struggles with a standard knife to get the desired level of control.
- It makes easy work of chopping large or small batches as coarse or as fine as your recipe calls for without the need for chef-level knife skills. The simple yet stylish board would not look out of place on the kitchen counter or the dining table alike.
- Why not try making your own fresh basil pesto using the hachoir and board to finely chop the basil leaves, garlic cloves and pine nuts before mixing with grated Parmesan and extra virgin olive oil. It is the ideal gift for foodies and kitchen novices alike.
Double Handle for Safety
The hachoir blade ensures you are always in control. The double handles means fingers are always away from the blade and the shape ensures an easy back and forth motion.
Stay Sharp Blade
Made from high-quality stainless steel, the blade of the hachoir has been designed to stay sharp even with continual use.
- The board is made from sustainable-sourced beech, which has been lightly oiled allowing the natural warmth of the wood grain to shine through making it ideal to keep displayed on the kitchen worktop or use as a serving board.
- Use the contoured side of the board for chopping with the hachoir and flip over to use the flat side as you would a normal chopping board.