Cole & Mason Self-Watering Single Potted Fresh Herb Keeper - Enamel Coated Steel
- Keeps fresh herbs up to 10 days longer
- Hydro-Felt Pad to allow herbs to draw water as desired
- Pads can be rinsed with clean water
- Estimate 3 month duration per pad - 4 pads included
- Suitable for 1 pot (round or square)
- Fits up to 85mm diameter pot (base)
- Dimensions: 125mm (w) x 132mm (h) x 135mm (d)
Dried Herbs vs. Fresh
- There is the impression that a good cook will use only fresh herbs and not dried ones.
- This is simply untrue, there is a place for both in the kitchen.
- For example, in a slow cooked casserole, use dried herbs over fresh, because the more you cook fresh herbs, the weaker the volatile oils and flavour becomes.
- Dried herbs keep their intensity. However it is advisable not to sprinkle dried basil on a tomato salad, always use fresh basil leaves.
Cut Herb Keeper
- The Cole & Mason Cut Herb Keeper will keep herbs for up to 10 days longer than when stored in shop bought packaging.
- Complete with 3 dividers to store multiple types of herbs, the cut herb keeper features a slide and close lid which prevents
- herbs getting knocked and damaged when in the fridge.
- Narrow enough to fit in the fridge door, it also has a fill indicator at the front to aid refilling.
Single Potted Herb Keeper
- The Cole & Mason Single Potted Herb Keeper will keep your shop bought herbs for longer whilst ensuring the plant regulates the amount of water it needs.
- With no need to re-pot the herb, the base of the pot sits on a felt pad which draws the water up from the base as it needs it.
- 3 replacement pads are provided in each box, which can be washed and re-used.
- The base features an easy to fill lip to prevent spillages on the countertop.
1 x Cole & Mason Self-Watering Single Potted Herb Keeper