McCulloch CS 50S Petrol Chainsaw, 2100W Engine OxyPower, Combi Tool - 45cm Blade
- 50cc engine
- 18" bar
- 0.325 chain pitch
- Easy access air filter
- Combined choke/stop control
- Soft grip handle
When using a chainsaw hold it close to the body, to maximise your control over the saw while in use.
The Power To Get The Job Done!
Innovative and Smart Solutions that make work safe and simple
Bring out the lumberjack in you and rid yourself of problem trees, trim those branches or cut your own firewood. McCulloch's new range of petrol chainsaws are low weight and offer an excellent power to weight ratio, and superior handling that gets the job done.
The power to get it done
- Founded in 1943 by Robert McCulloch, the company has over 60 years of history in design and innovation of outdoor garden products.
- McCulloch offers a complete range of powerful garden products including: chainsaws, grass trimmers, lawnmowers, garden tractors, hedge trimmers, leaf blowers, garden tractors, cultivators and snow blowers. Each one provides you with all the power you need to get the job done.
More Power & Lower Fuel Consumption
McCulloch's unique and innovative OxyPower engine technology gives you more power to get the job done, while emitting 70% fewer emissions, and using 20% less fuel.
Less Cleaning / Fewer Stoppages
It's centrifugal cleaning system (CCS) pre cleans the air entering the chainsaw removing any large particles or dust or debris before reaching the main air filter to maintain performance for longer, and reducing the need to clean the air filter.
Easy to Start
Soft Start makes your petrol chainsaw even easier to start, by reducing the resistance in the starter cord by up to 40%.
Double Activated Chain Brake
- Safety is always a paramount concern especially with a chainsaw.
- In the event of kickback, the chain brake lever with activate by contact from the left wrist.
- For extra safety the break is also activated by inertia protecting the user from potential injury.