- Get back 100% of your shaver's performance
- Compatible with old and new generation Series 7 (799cc, 795cc, 790cc-4, 760cc, 750cc, 735s, 730) and Pulsonic
- Easily replace your Braun shaver parts every 18 months to maintain peak performance
- Small investment, peak performance
- For optimum performance, clean regularly
Small investment, peak performance
Within 18 months, your Braun shaver will cut an average of 6,000,000 hairs. In accomplishing this substantial task, the cutting parts will gradually wear out and your shave may become less close and comfortable. That's why Braun recommends changing your shaver’s foil and cutter block every 18 months to maintain your shaver’s maximum performance. For an efficient shave every day.
How to replace your shaver head
For old models which have a foil and a cutter block as two independent parts you will need to change the parts in two steps: First remove the foil, either by pressing the release button if your shaver has one or by pulling the foil. Next rotate the cutter block by 90 degrees and pull it off, holding it at the ends to avoid touching the blades. To fit parts, simply carry out the same procedure in reverse.