- EASY, PRACTICAL, HYGENIC - Rake automatically removes waste into a concealed area. Disposable litter tray does not have to be handled and lasts for up to 30 days
- REDUCE ODOUR - The Tray's crystals absorb waste and all foul smells, meaning litter can be used for weeks. Up to 10 times less litter is used than traditional boxes
- SUITABLE FOR ALL CATS - Large interior allows for use with all breeds of 6 months and over. The privacy hood reduces the tracking of litter and gives your cat extra discretion
- HARMFREE - Cleaning starts once the cat has left the litter box. Safety sensors ensure that the cat is not harmed. Cycle can be customised to start at 5, 10, 20 minutes after the cat leaves
- WARRANTY - The PetSafe ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty
About the ScoopFree Ultra Self-Cleaning Litter Box
The ScoopFree Ultra Self-Cleaning Litter Box is an innovative, automatic litter box that stays fresh and clean without the hassle. Instead of scooping every day, the litter box does all the work for you! Clean-up is as easy as placing the lid on the disposable tray and throwing it away. ScoopFree gives you and your cat a consistently clean litter box you both will love.
- Self-cleans for weeks with no scooping, cleaning, or refilling
- 5x more effective at reducing odours than clay or clumping litter
- Privacy hood keeps litter in the box
- Built-in health counter helps identify possible health probelms with your cat
How It Works
The ScoopFree Ultra Self-Cleaning Litter Box is easy to use and can be left alone for weeks at a time. Simply load it with the disposable litter tray pre-filled with crystal litter, plug it in, and watch it work.
Sensors detect when your cat uses the litter box and start the rake timer.
During this time, the crystals work to absorb moisture and odours and start dehydrating solid waste. Twenty minutes later, the automatic rake sweeps through the litter, pushing waste into the covered waste trap and locking away odours.
Every few weeks as needed, remove the disposable tray, cover it with the lid, and throw it away for a quick, hygienic cleanup.
Acclimating Your Cat to the ScoopFree Ultra Litter Box
Most cats will easily adapt to the ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box, but some cats may need an adjustment period to get acclimated. Here are some tips that may help your cat with the transition:
- Place the new ScoopFree litter box next to your cat’s current litter box, allowing them to have access to both boxes for at least a week
- Add a few handfuls of your cat’s old, unused litter to the new crystal litter tray. You can also add some of the crystal litter to their current box
- Stop cleaning your cat’s old litter box, allowing it to remain dirty. Since cats prefer a clean litter box, this will help make the new ScoopFree litter box more appealing
- Once your cat has transitioned to the ScoopFree box, remove their old box
- For kittens less than 6 months old, leave the litter box unplugged and scoop waste until they are over 6 months. This way, they can get used to using the ScoopFree litter box without any risks.
1 x PetSafe ScoopFree Ultra Self-Cleaning Litter Box
1 x UK Adaptor with 1.8 m power cord
1 x Litter tray filled with premium blue crystal litter
1 x Privacy hood