PetSafe Staywell Aluminium Dog Door Flap Energy Efficient Magnetic Locking Large
- SOLID DESIGN - constructed with a sturdy Aluminium frame and featuring a hard wearing, Flexible Flap, the Aluminium Pet Door is ideal for homes with multiple Pets and can withstand even the most energetic of pets
- EASY FITTING -The provided Cutting Template and flexible plastic screws provide a flush and precise finish through Wood, PVC, Metal and Brick.
- MANUAL LOCKING - Allowing owners to control the movements of their Pets, the Aluminium Pet Door features a sliding Closing Panel, allowing you to keep Pets inside and harsh weather out
- WEATHER PROOFING - In high Wind the Magnetic closing Door and pile Weather Stripping prevent flapping keeping a Tight, Weather Proof seal around the opening
- WARRANTY - The PetSafe Staywell Aluminium Pet Door includes a 3 year manufacturer's warranty
- Overall size: 502.6mm X 329.1mm Cut out size: 451mm X 277mm
Aluminium pet doors, are constructed of a sturdy aluminium frame and a hard wearing flexible flap to cater for the most boisterous pets.
Easy to maintain, clean and operate, the pet door also includes a closing panel for when it is not in use or you want to keep your pet in.
- Solid aluminium frame
- Hard wearing flexible flap.
- Fits most doors and walls (not glass).
- Closing Panel and Fitting Screws included.
- Installation Guide and Cutting Template included.
Installation and fitting
The Aluminium Pet Door is easy to instal and suitable for doors and walls of most materials. All pet doors are designed to make fitting as quick and easy as possible – in three easy steps:
1. Measure - Measure the distance from the ground to the pet’s belly and make that measurement from the ground up, onto the door – this makes sure that the cutting template is positioned correctly and that the pet door is the right height for the pet.
2. Cut - Using the cutting template as a guide, use a drill and jigsaw to cut the hole in the door.
3. Fit Make sure the closing barrier on the pet door is on the right side of the house (usually inside) and use the screws provided to secure into place.
Pet doors - the benefits
Pet Doors provide pets with a portal between two different environments - usually the indoors and the outdoors. This provides pets with a greater freedom of choice and extends the areas in which they can self-exercise and explore.
Pets benefit from increased exercise, fresh air and opportunities to investigate, fulfilling their innate requirements and stimulating them psychologically.