- Designed for a comfortable feeding experience
- Natural feeding teat makes it easy to combine breast and bottle feeding
- Unique anti-colic valve with innovative twin valve design
- Ergonomic shape makes it easy to hold and grip the bottle for maximum comfort
- Made from BPA-free materials
Feed baby naturally and comfortably with the Natural Feeding Bottle
The Philips AVENT Natural Feeding Bottle helps to make bottle feeding more natural for your baby and you. The teat features an innovative petal design for natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy to combine breast and bottle feeding for your baby.
All Philips AVENT products are of superior quality and designed with you and your baby's needs in mind. This range of products is developed with over 25 years of clinical expertise. Through extensive research and clinical trials, Philips AVENT works effectively to promote baby's well-being and support mums to give their babies the best start in life.
Natural latch on
The wide breast-shaped teat promotes natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding. Its natural shape helps the baby to continue the same tongue movement used at the breast.
Advanced anti-colic system
Innovative twin valve design reduces colic and discomfort by venting air into the bottle and not baby's tummy. This makes feeding comfortable for baby.
Unique comfort petals
Petals inside the teat increase softness and flexibility without teat collapse. Your baby will enjoy a more comfortable and contented feed.
Due to the unique shape, the bottle is easy to hold and grip in any direction for maximum comfort, even for baby's tiny hands.
As a new parent, your little one's health and well-being is your top-most priority. Rest assured you're giving baby the best--the Philips AVENT Natural feeding bottle is made of BPA-free (following EU directive (2011/8/EU) material (polypropylene).
Compatibility across the range
Philips AVENT products have been designed to be compatible with one another and are easily interchangeable, aiding the transition from newborn to toddler. Bottles and teats can be used with the Philips AVENT Comfort breast pump, storage containers, cups, sterilisers and bottle warmer. The Philips AVENT Natural feeding bottle is compatible with the majority of the Philips AVENT range, excluding the Classic bottles. Philips AVENT advise the use of the Philips AVENT feeding bottles only with Philips AVENT Natural feeding teats.
Simple to use and clean
Wide bottle neck makes filling and cleaning easy. Only a few parts for quick and simple assembly.
Philips AVENT Natural Teats
The Natural teats for the Philips AVENT Natural feeding bottle can be replaced as your baby grows and can be easily identified on the teat. Philips AVENT offers 4 different flow rates to keep up with your baby's growth. Remember that age indications are approximate as babies develop at different rates. Philips AVENT offers the newborn flow teat with 1 hole (0m+), the soft flow teat with 2 holes (1m+), the medium flow teat with 3 holes (3m+) and the fast flow teat with 4 holes (6m+). All teats are BPA-free.
Philips Avent Tips for Bottle Feeding
- Clean and sterilise all feeding parts before each use
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or anti-bacterial cleaners with bottles and teats
- Wash your hands thoroughly and ensure surfaces are clean before handling sterilised components
- For inspection of the teat, pull it in each direction
- Throw away bottle and teats at the first sight of damage, weakness or scratching
- Replace teats and spouts after 3 months use
- Do not warm milk in a microwave as this may cause uneven heating and could scald your baby
- Always check the milk temperature before feeding
- Do not allow your baby to play with small parts or run or walk while feeding
1 x Philips AVENT Natural Feeding Bottle (260 ml/9 oz)