2 x Brita Purity C 50 Quell ST Cartridge Reduces Limescale Deposits, Easy To Use
- Size: C50
- Capacity coffee/espresso/vending machines (at carbonate hardness of 10°dH, 40% bypass): 960-11,500 l
- Capacity combi steamers/ovens (at carbonate hardness of 10°dH, 10% bypass): 660-7,906 l
- Maximum operating pressure: 8.6 bar
- Operating position: horizontal or vertical
Trusted Systematic Filter Technology decarbonises water in four steps
- Effectively reduces unwanted substances that negatively affect taste and aroma – also in bypass water – for optimum quality of the end product
- Easy handling thanks to rapid-change system, including innovative locking handle for reliable adjustment
- Easy to operate and space-saving integrated flush valve
- Meets your needs: works in coffee, espresso and vending machines as well as combi steamers and ovens and comes in a wide range of capacities
- Trusted BRITA Systematic Filter Technology decarbonises water in four steps:
- Pre-filtration - pre-filter retains coarse particles.
- Carbonate hardness reduction - Filter medium reduces carbonate hardness to reduce limescale formation.
- Activated carbon filtration - All water – including bypass water – runs through an activated carbon filter to reduce taste and aroma impairing substances.
- Fine filtration - Finally, a fleece retains remaining fine particles.
The unique IntelliBypass technology allows for a constant by-pass water rate irrespective of the volumetric flow. This ensures a consistently high water quality, particularly in case of low water throughput rates.
EAN: Does not apply