4 x Dr Beckmann Reusable Colour Collector Cloth Eco-Friendly - Ultra Absorbent
- It’s easy to separate your wash into whites and colours, but what about multi-coloured garments, patterns, stripes or a mixed load containing different coloured items?
- During a wash cycle, COLOUR and DIRT are released into the water. If this is not collected this can re-deposit back on your clothes. This can result in colours being spoilt and becoming less vibrant and whites dulling.
- Dr. Beckmann Reusable Colour Collector Cloth is made from an ultra-absorbent fabric that absorbs and locks in TEN TIMES more colour than our regular sheet. Simply pop the Reusable Colour Collector Cloth into every wash to protect against colour runs and dirt every time you wash.
- As you collect more colour, the Cloth gets duller. This is perfectly normal and shows the Cloth is working. The colour and dirt is LOCKED onto the Cloth and will not be released back into the water, keeping your clothes brighter and colours more vibrant. The unique fabric means the Reusable Colour Collector Cloth can be used confidently 30x times.
- New coloured items lose excessive amounts of dye during the first few washes.
- Always check garment care label and machine wash instructions beforehand.
- Do not overload the washing machine as this can impede absorbency of the Cloth.
- The Cloth can be tumble dried.
EAN: Does not apply