8 x Linwoods Organic Milled Chia Seeds, 200g, Source Of Fibre, Omega 3, Protein
- Chia seed is one of the highest natural sources of Omega 3 and Dietary Fibre and also contains 24g of Protein per 100g which contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass and normal healthy bones.
- With its versatility and mild flavour, Chia seed is a beneficial addition to your diet, naturally.
- PROTEIN - Contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass and maintenance of normal bones.
- MAGNESIUM - Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- OMEGA 3 - Omega 3 ALA (alpha linolenic acid) contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
- PHOSPHOROUS - Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- 100% Chia (Salvia hispanica) seeds
- Allergy Advice: May contain traces of sesame seeds and nuts.
- Suitable for vegetarian, vegan and gluten free diets.
EAN: Does not apply