Aluminium foil with diamond structure
Perfect for keeping food fresh and locking in flavour, Versatile usage: Suitable for grilling, baking, roasting, wrapping and even freezing , Adaptable for both oven and BBQ cooking
Tear-resistant and heat resistant (can stand variations in temperature)
Ideal for use with dishes / baking trays up to 30cm, 100% recyclable
Incredibly versatile, extremely strong and easy to use
Bacofoil The Original Kitchen Foil with diamond structure can be used for grilling, roasting and wrapping food, and is perfect for storing leftovers in the refrigerator or freezer.
With its tear resistant properties
Bacofoil The Original Kitchen Foil can be moulded to any shape you like.
It’s new and improved easy to handle, ergonomic pack has a unique Easy-Cut System
With curved blade improving the cutting of the foil and ensuring a perfect cut every time to reduce waste. Able to withstand high heat and extreme cold it’s the perfect all rounder for protecting food.
Preparation and Usage
- Suitable for cooking, baking, roasting, freezing, wrapping and storage.
- Does not contain any plastic.
- Do not allow foil to come into direct contact with a naked flame or electric elements.
- Not suitable for microwave use.
- Occasionally acidic foods or foods with a high salt content can attack the foil and lead to some breakdown. To help prevent this occurring, we recommend the foil be coated with cooking oil, this will help to prevent breakdown.
- Suitable for use in an oven up to 350°C.
Sharp cutting edge.
1 x The Original Kitchen Foil, 30cm x 10m