Knipex Cobra High Performance Water Pump Pliers, Fast Adjust & Self Lock - 250mm
- Modern high performance water pump pliers
- 25-fold fine adjustment at the touch of a button for fast adjustment to different sizes of component
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts
- Large grip width (up to a wrench opening of 46 mm / pipes up to 2 inches) with low weight (335 g)
- Gripping teeth hardened to approx. 61 HRC using high frequency for a secure grip and a long service life
- Grips flat, round and angled components
- High level of user comfort due to constant hand-friendly gripping position resulting from fine adjustment
- Sits firmly in the hand thanks to non-slip handles
- Chrome vanadium
The high-tech water pump pliers
Grip quickly, adjust finely
The benefits of working with the Knipex Cobra are plain to see: these water pump pliers are light and stable, can be adjusted on the component quickly at the touch of a button and are self-locking on pipes and nuts.
- For pipes, nuts, sleeves, for various kinds of components: the professional user applies the Knipex Cobra quickly and accurately with just one hand movement.
- The spring-loaded hinge bolt locks securely into place without adjusting inadvertently.
- Thanks to the 25-fold fine adjustment, the Cobra can be ideally adjusted to different sizes of the component.
- This fine adjustment also makes sure that the distance to the handles remains hand-friendly for every grip width.
Tough and strong
The Knipex Cobra is further stabilised by the box joint design. Unlike pliers with mounted joints, no tilting forces arise when under strain. The handles stabilise each other in the joint.
Self-locking mechanism ensures a high degree of efficiency
- The Knipex Cobra clamps onto the component securely by itself thanks to the jaw geometry developed by Knipex.
- This means the user can put all energy into the desired movement without pressing the pliers handle together – and thus without energy loss: round components can be turned, bolted connections tightened and released.
Knipex Cobra: several manufacturing steps for high tool quality
- We forge the Knipex Cobra from chrome vanadium steel, and use a multiple stage hardening process to give it the ideal balance between hardness and toughness. This makes it extremely durable.
- To achieve a lasting secure “bite” on the work component, we use high-frequency current to bring the gripping teeth to a hardness of approx. 61 HRC.
- Professional users expect a tool quality that will last for many hard years of work.
- We develop and manufacture our pliers for the most demanding users imaginable: for craftsmen.
- Every pair of pliers from Knipex is manufactured to the highest standards using the best materials.
- A purchase for many years of use during assembly work, on the building site, in production and in the workshop.