- The 45 g/min continuous steam will make light work of most fabrics, however the powerful 210 g steam shot is there to help you tackle stubborn creases with ease
- 3100 W of high-powered performance gives this power steam ultra a speedy heat-up time and it's 15% faster than previous Russell Hobbs models
- Prolonging its life and maintaining performance a self-cleaning function will ensure your iron is free from impurities, such as scale
- Improved glide means no more struggling to work your way through large laundry piles; 50% smoother than previous models with less of the effort
- Activating if left on or knocked over the automatic switch-off function is perfect for busy households and those constantly rushing out the door
- Ceramic soleplate
- UK power cable
Whether you enjoy ironing or you hate it, you’ll love the fresh pressed results from the PowerSteam Ultra. Powered by 3100 W it heats up 15% faster so you can get the job done quicker. It has a super smooth ceramic soleplate that glides through even the toughest creases to leave your garments wrinkle-free. A tapered tip with button groove lets you get into those awkward bits of fabric around fastenings to give your clothes a professionally ironed finish.
Vertical steam function
It has a powerful vertical steam function that’s ideal for getting the wrinkles out of hanging garments, curtains and upholstery and it has a variable steam function that allows you to control the level of steam you apply.
If clothes have been left to dry for too long creases can be a firm fixture. Giving fabric a quick spray is a good idea to soften it up and make ironing easier. A quick spritz is all it takes, and it means you don’t have to increase the heat to get a smooth result.
Triple Action Self-cleaning
Your Power Steam Ultra has a triple action self-cleaning function. This comprises of an anti scale cartridge that self cleans to prevent the build up of harmful scale and help prolong the performance and life of your iron