Shearer Candles Home Egyptian Cotton, Large, Scented Tin Candle - 40 Hour Burn
- Egyptian Cotton large scented silver tin candle with lid
- A smooth, silky floral with notes of rose jasmine and carnations, warmed with a touch of clove
- 40 hour burn time
- H:72mm x D:75mm
- Made in the UK
Highly scented, large metal tin candle, with lid and stylish label design.
- A smooth, silky floral with notes of rose jasmine and carnations, warmed with a touch of clove.
- Tin candles can be taken anywhere, preserved effortlessly and opened and used at a moments notice.
- Part of the Shearer Candles Couture Collection which combines both Spring and Winter fragrances to create the most satisfying collection in home fragrance.
- This mix of luxurious scents not only indulges in radiant colours but has an aroma to suit any room at any time.
- Manufactured and designed in the UK by Shearer Candles.
- Founded in 1897 on the outskirts of Glasgow, Shearer Candles is the UK's longest established lifestyle candle company.
- Shearer Candles prides itself on delivering high quality candles that contain only the finest ingredients.
- Taking an average of six months from drawing board to first flame, we don't rush things.
- Each candle has its own recipe that takes into account the reactions between shapes, waxes & scents.
- Remove all packaging before lighting.
- These candles are designed to liquefy in use.
- Protect polished surfaces if necessary. Keep out of reach of pets and children.
- Trim wick to 1cm each time the candle is lit.
- For best results burn for 3-4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Please retain packaging for future reference.
- Place on a suitable level surface away from draughts, flammable materials and external heat sources such as a fire or radiator.