Soehnle Upper Arm Blood Pressure Systo Monitor 200, With Fully Automatic Reading
- Fully automatic blood pressure and pulse reading on the upper arm.
- Classification of readings according to WHO traffic light colour code (World Health Organisation).
- Arrhythmia detection warns of a possible abnormal heartbeat.
- Calculation of average value from the last three readings to assess the arterial pressure level.
- 60 storage locations each for 2 users enable long-term monitoring of the blood pressure.
- Comfortable, adjustable cuff for the upper arm with a circumference of 22 to 42 cm - including fit check.
- LCD display for good legibility of the readings (systole, diastole and pulse).
- Energy-saving automatic switch-off.
- Batteries included for immediate start.
Measure and assess blood pressure readings at any time
- The upper arm blood pressure monitor Systo Monitor 200 from Soehnle helps you to assess your readings accurately
- . All measurement results are classified using a traffic light colour code according to the WHO (World Health Organization) classification system.
- This enables your blood pressure to be rated easily and clearly.
- Arrhythmia detection identifies irregular heartbeats during the measurement and signals any possible abnormal heart rhythms.
- The unit enables 60 measurements to be stored each for two users. Your readings, including date and time, are stored for around two months.
- In addition, the unit determines an average from the last three readings in order to derive clear trends about your blood pressure readings.
- All values including the pulse are displayed on a clear and easy to read LCD display.
- The comfortable, adjustable cuff is suitable for the upper arm with a circumference of 22 to 42 cm.
- The fit guide helps to attach the cuff and also prevents possible incorrect use.
- Energy-saving automatic switch-off and includes batteries for an immediate start.