Size: 6-10 Years
Warmth rating: 1.0 Tog
Little yellow birds flutter amongst pretty pink flowers in the all over print of our 3-6 and 6-10 year Grobag. Ideal for children who aren’t quite ready to move away from the security of their grobag just yet or for children staying in hospital or at home who need feeding through tubes.
- Ideal for children who prefer to use baby sleep bags
- Suitable for children in hospital or with special needs
- Fits a 5 point travel harness, 2 way front zip
- 100% woven cotton outer and super-soft jersey cotton lining
- Zip-click® feature on all sizes
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat
- British Standard Approved
How to wash
All Grobag Baby Sleep Bags can be machine washed at 40°C. They can be hung out to dry or tumble dried on a low setting. As with all cotton goods, we have designed our Grobags to allow for up to 5% shrinkage. If your child has any allergies and you wish to wash your Grobag at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage. When washing, it is best to keep the zip closed. You can iron your Grobag on a low heat if desired, always keeping the iron away from the zip or covering the zip with a cloth. We recommend that you wash dark colours separately for the first few washes. We also recommend that you wash your Grobag with a detergent that is free from bleaching agents in order to retain the original colours.