The Gro Company Groegg2 Baby Children's Room Thermometer Nightlight, USB Version
Its larger, brighter design makes it even easier than before to check your little one is resting at the correct temperature
- Easy to understand colour coded system indicates room temperature
- Ambient Digital Thermometer Ambient Digital Thermometer
- Adjustable Brightness (4 levels) Adjustable Brightness (4 levels)
- Soft Touch Silicone Dome Soft Touch Silicone Dome
- USB plug
Its larger, brighter design makes it even easier than before to check your little one is resting at the correct temperature. A yellow glow suggests a comfortable temperature for children to sleep in, whilst a blue glow suggests it's too cold and a red glow suggests it's too high. The colours act as a handy tool so you know whether to cool or heat the room, to modify baby's clothing, to use a different tog Grobag Baby Sleep Bag or for non-sleep bag users to alter the level of bedding.
- Groegg2 is bigger, better and extremely stylish!
- Gentle Night Light!
- Colour coded system (supported by safe sleep experts The Lullaby Trust) making it easy for parents to keep baby comfortable
- Available with standard UK mains power adaptor or USB for taking on your travels
- Perfect Accessory for Grosnug & Grobags
Correct Room Temperature
The correct room temperature is vital for creating a safe sleeping environment for a baby. Health professionals recommend that the room that your baby sleeps in should be maintained at 16–20°C. The Groegg, the colour changing digital room thermometer, is another clever innovation to help promote safer sleep for babies. The patented Groegg 2 glows yellow if the room temperature is within 16–20°C. If the room temperature is outside this range, take action to cool or heat the room, or adjust the baby’s bedding or clothing.