The Gro Company - Jolly Jungle Baby Gro-To-Bed Single-bed Toddler Cover Sheet 2+
A fresh vibrant all over jungle animal print with mini elephants on zesty green background in 100% cotton with unique zip-up sides and integral pillowcase. The Gro to Bed bedding set is ideal for toddlers making the transition from cot to bed or Grobag to bedding.
This "Jolly Jungle Gro To Bed" is sized for Single Beds
- Styles available: Hetty Pop, Alfred and the Aliens, Jolly Jungle, All Aboard Adventure
- Single bed size fits beds up to 90cm x 190cm
- A unique zip-in system keeps the duvet secure on the bed with the toddler safe underneath it. It makes it impossible to kick the duvet off and makes it almost as hard to fall out. The pillow is fixed in place and the whole thing secured to the bed with a clever elastic holder.
- A warm and secure toddler is much more likely to sleep right through.
- With Gro to Bed nothing goes bump in the night!
- Recommended from 2yrs +
- Machine washable
- Complies with all British and European fabric and durability standards
- 100% woven cotton
- Includes secure bottom fitted sheet with integral pillow case, and attachable duvet cover
- Available in cot bed and single sizes
- For use with standard Single Bed Duvets
- Suitable for use all year round
- Spare fitted bottom sheet available separately
- Do not use with a Grobag Baby Sleep Bag
- NEVER use a duvet or a pillow for a child under one year
- Do not exeed the maximum recommended tog duvet, 4 tog for children in cot beds and 10 tog for children in single beds.
Quick and Easy Instructions
- Start with the duvet cover inside-out and separate from the fitted bottom sheet/pillow case.
- Secure the bottom sheet to the mattress, starting at the pillow case end first, as this is the end with the big elasticated pocket that helps keep the bottom sheet firmly in place.
- Insert a pillow into the attached pillow case.
- Reach down inside the inside-out duvet cover to the two corners, and grab the two end corners of the duvet through the cover fabric
- Shake vigorously 2 or 3 times to allow the duvet cover to fall down around the duvet. (You will now find that the duvet cover is now the right side out, with the duvet properly in place inside the cover!)
- Popper the ends of the duvet cover, and zip onto the bottom sheet.
Safe and Sound
Never use a duvet/pillow for a child under one year old
Do not exceed 4.0 togs for children in cot beds and 10.0 togs for children in single beds
Do not use in conjunction with a baby sleep bag