Tommee Tippee The Original Grobag, Baby Sleep Bag, 6-18 Months, 2.5,Animal Encyclopedia
- Independent sleep – using a baby sleep bag is safer than loose covers so our award-winning sleep bags available in two sizes and various togs keep your baby warm and reassuringly safe all night long
- Hip healthy accreditation - designed to be snug on top but are specially designed at the bottom to allow a natural hip-healthy leg position, as approved by the international hip dysplasia institute
- Easy nappy changes – all bags have an easy zip opening that’s perfect for night-time nappy changes, meaning you can unzip from the bottom for a quick-change keeping disturbance to a minimum
- Super soft cotton rich fabric– made for comfort our snuggle is designed using soft cotton rich fabric, fluorescent free, better for baby and is machine washable so better for you!
- Safer sleep is better sleep- keeping your child at a safe temperature while sleeping is essential. all our products have been safety tested and approved and are proven to be safer than loose bedding
A safer alternative to loose sheets and blankets
Our NEW sleep bags are designed to keep your baby sleeping soundly, no matter how much they wriggle about during the night. Made from super-soft cotton-rich fabric, with accurate tog ratings and an easy two way zip opening for speedy night time nappy changes, you can relax knowing your baby will enjoy a safe and comfortable sleep, with no loose sheets to get caught in or kick off during the night.
Using your sleep bag is as easy as 1, 2, 3
Unzip your Tommee Tippee sleep bag and lay your baby flat, pop their arms through the arm holes
Zip them in so they are nice and cosy
For a quick nappy change unzip your Tommee Tippee sleep bag from the bottom keeping them nice and snug at the top.
Simple, soft and safe
So soft, you’ll be jealous
Your own bed sheets will feel like straw by comparison, and when you see your baby so comfy, you’ll want one for yourself. But sorry, our touchably soft, cotton-rich, fluorescent-free fabric is used to make comfy sleepwear for little ones only.
Designed for fit, form and function
Our NEW sleep bags come in a range of gorgeous fabrics - but that’s not all. They’ve been thoughtfully designed for fit, form and function, which means they’re hip-healthy, comfortable, with a wide tog choice, and a handy what-to-wear guide.
Easy nappy changes
Night-time nappy changes can be a nightmare. The fear of waking them is immense, but sometimes it just has to be done. Thankfully, our sleep bags can be easily unzipped from the bottom for a simple, speedy change while their top half stays warm, cosy and sleepy!
Guidelines for choosing your sleep bag
Step 1 - Choose your size
First choose the correct Tommee Tippee Sleep bag based on your baby’s current size.
Our NEW sleep bags come in two sizes: 6-18months (weight 18-25lb and length 65-80cm) and
18-36months (weight from 25lb to 53.5cm chest size and height 80-95cm).
Step 2 - Choose your tog
Next choose the correct tog sleep bag based on your room temperature. You can monitor your baby’s nursery temperature with our Groegg2 room thermometer and night light. Sleep bags come in 0.2, 1.0, 2.5 and 3.5 togs.
Adjust your baby’s sleepwear as necessary to keep them sleeping safely and soundly at just the level of cosiness.
Step 3 - Design & range
Once you have the right size and tog for your sleep bag you choose from a range of stylish designs and fabrics.
Sleep bags come in 3 ranges, Everynight - great mix of plains and prints, Grofriends featuring Ollie the Owl, Pip the Panda and Bennie the Bear, Monde on trend funky designs and Lux – pure luxury designs and fabric.
Step 4 - Choose what to wear
Choose the correct clothing for your baby to wear under their sleep bag.