Tommee Tippee UV 3 in 1 Steriliser for Baby Bottles, Kills Bacteria, Water Free
- Viruses & bacteria don't stand a chance against the UV Steriliser. UV lights kills viruses* & 99.9% of harmful bacteria.
- Safe and dry sterilising using UV light, no harsh chemicals, heat or steam.
- Sterilise and dry 6 bottles in 60 minutes, fuss-free and super clean.
- Fits most brands of bottles, suitable for bottles, teats, soothers and breast pump accessories.
- Energy efficient — long lasting Philips UV bulb lasts up to 6,000 hours.
- Quick drying and quiet, dries contents in 30 minutes.
- Filters dust, pollen and airborne pollutants - comes with one spare filter.
- Auto light shut off, UV light shuts off if opened while in use for safety.
- Sterilise – sterilise all your baby feeding accessories using UV light.
- Dry – set for 30, 40 or 50 minutes to dry bottles and other feeding equipment.
- Auto mode – dries cleaned bottles then switches to sterilising cycle.
- Storage mode – emits UV light every 2 hours to keep contents sterile.
All parents want to protect their little ones, that's why our sterilisers are designed to kill viruses* and 99.9% of bacteria
UV light is a safe and dry method of sterilising which kills 99.9% of harmful germs without using heat, steam or harsh chemicals. You can rest assured that it sterilises those hard to reach areas, getting rid of germs that may linger in bottles, teats, breast pumps and other accessories even after thorough washing.
Why use UV to sterilise?
Bacteria in leftover milk can cause nasty tummy bugs, so it’s important to sterilise all your baby’s feeding kit. The Ultraviolet (UV) light in this steriliser kills 99.9% of micro-organisms including bacteria and mould. There’s no steam, no chemicals, just a safe and simple way to sterilise, dry and store your baby’s bottles and accessories.
Choose from four different functions
- Sterilise-only: Pop in your bottles, teats, soothers and breast pump accessories and set to either 35 or 45 minutes.
- Dry-only: Choose from 30, 40 or 50 minutes drying cycle, depending on how many items you wish to dry.
- Auto mode: This 60-minute setting dries your cleaned bottles, then automatically switches to sterilising cycle.
- Storage: This mode emits 5 minutes of UV light and 5 minutes of drying power every 2 hours to keep contents sterile. The UV light also helps our glow in the dark products such as the night-time breast-like soother glow for longer.
Quick-drying and quiet
Sterilise and dry up to 6 bottles in just 60 minutes or choose the 30-minute dry-only mode if your bottle is already sterile. No noisy settings. No water. No steam. No more wet bottles.
Complete peace of mind
This steriliser is suitable for most brands of bottles, teats, soothers and breast pump accessories, and it also filters dust, pollen and airborne pollutants, for complete peace of mind.
The Philips UV bulb inside this steriliser will last up to 6,000 hours, supported by the auto shut-off mode which turns off the UV light whenever the steriliser door is opened. Replacement bulbs are available to purchase from Philips.
1 x UV 3 in 1 Steriliser for Baby Bottles