Take turns trying to sneak
biscuits from the tray as carefully and quietly as you can
Will you risk it for a
biscuit; be careful, one wrong move and you could wake her and send her
Granny has fallen asleep with
all the biscuit; what a greedy granny
Greedy granny is suitable for
Contents: A granny with
chair, a spinner and 12 biscuits
Granny Granny loves biscuits and wants to keep them all to herself.
When Granny falls asleep it's time to strike.
Take it in turns to sneak biscuits away... shh, be careful not to wake
Will you risk it for a biscuit?
Rules of the Game 1. The aim of the game is for each player to take a turn at
collecting each one of Granny’s coloured biscuits before she wakes up
2. First player takes their turn spinning the biscuit wheel.
3. If the wheel dial lands on a green take your turn in sneaking a
biscuit away. Pay attention to how many times you have to press the
button on the side of granny's chair, if the green section has the
number 2 on it, it means press it twice.
4. Should the dial on the wheel lands on the purple section, you must
put a biscuit back and press the button the required amount of times.
5. Players who land on the forbidden sign, skip a go.
6. In the case of landing on the two players you can take a biscuit
from another player.
7. If you wake Granny, you have to put all your biscuits back and start
again - unlucky.
8. Suitable for 5 years+, from 2 to 4 players.
1 x Granny with chair
1 x Spinner
12 x Biscuits