Waterpik WP120 Ultra Water Jet Dental Teeth Flosser Irrigator Flossing Machine
- Clinically proven to be up to 93 percent more effective than flossing
- Now Powers from a UK Shaver Socket
- Advanced control delivers a water pressure of 10 to 90 PSI with 1200 pulses per minute
- Removes debris and bacteria lodged deep between teeth and below the gum-line
- Includes six tips, classic jet tip, toothbrush tip, plaque seeker tip, tongue cleaner, an orthodontic tip and a Pik-Pocket tip
- Runs on 110 -240v
The NEW Waterpik WP-120 Ultra Water Flosser is clinically proven to be more effective than floss for healthier gums. Most dental professionals recommend brushing and flossing to keep your teeth and gums their healthiest. Unfortunately, the majority of people don't floss on a regular basis, and most people find flossing to be a painful or unpleasant chore. Finally, there is an effective alternative to flossing that feels great and is simple to complete.
The Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser goes way beyond flossing to keep your gums their healthiest. Waterpik has designed the WP-120 to deliver a water pressure of 10 to 90 PSI with 1200 pulses per minute. This system delivers a clinically proven combination of water pressure and pulsation to remove debris and bacteria lodged deep between teeth and below the gum-line -- three times deeper than brushing alone. In addition, it massages and stimulates the gums to improve circulation and help promote strong and healthy gums. The Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser is so effective that it is clinically proven to be up to 93-percent more effective than flossing at reducing gum bleeding -- a key indicator of impending gum disease.
In fact, there are over 55 published clinical studies that show the Waterpik Water Flosser provides significant oral health benefits, for people who wear braces, have diabetes, and have mild to moderate gum disease. That's why Waterpik is the most recommended brand by Dental Professionals. In addition to healthier gums, there is nothing better than the clean, refreshing feeling you'll get after using the Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser. While floss can often leave your gums bleeding, swollen and generally beaten up, the WP-120 makes your mouth feel great.
Six tips included:
- One standard jet tip - Cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline
- One Tongue cleaner - Removes bacteria that cause bad breath
- One orthodontic tip - Cleans hard to reach areas around braces and other dental work
- One Pik Pocket tip - Gently delivers therapeutic rinses into gum pockets
- One Plaque Seeker Tip - for implants
Toothbrush Tip - brush and floss at the same time
Other Waterpik Ultra Features:
- Contemporary compact design - 20% smaller than previous models
- Advanced ergonomic handle design - optimized manoeuvrability
- Advanced pressure control with 10 pressure settings
- Quiet operation
- Covered reservoir with extra tip storage in the lid.