- The easy and effective way to floss
- Healthier gums in just 14 days guaranteed or your money back
- Clinically proven to remove up to 99% of plaque from treated areas and is up to 50% more effective for improving gum health vs. string floss
- A unique combination of water pressure and pulsations cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline where regular flossing can't reach
- Safe, gentle and perfect for anyone with implants, crowns, bridges of periodontal pockets
Our most advanced water flosser ever
Featuring a new compact and contemporary design, the Ultra Professional includes a Water on/off switch on the handle, finger-tip easy pressure control and push-button power with convenient LED mode display. The all new 1-minute timer and 30-second pacer take the guess work out of flossing.
The easy and more effective way to floss
Your mouth is the gateway to your overall health, so keeping your gums healthy is essential. All it takes is one minute a day for a cleaner, fresher and healthier mouth. And it's perfect for anyone with braces, implants, crowns or periodontal pockets.
A unique combination of water pressure and pulsations cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline, removing harmful bacteria and debris that traditional brushing, air flossing, and string flossing can’t reach.
Water Control On Handle
Control water flow with the convenient on/off feature in the handle.
Covered Tip Storage
Conveniently store your tips in the unit for easy access. The cover keeps dust and debris out.
New pulse-modulation technology provides maximum plaque removal (Floss Mode), and enhanced gum stimulation and improved circulation (Hydro-Pulse Massage Mode).
High-Volume Covered Reservoir
The covered high-volume reservoir provides 90-seconds of water capacity during use.
Which Tip Is Best For You?
The Ultra Professional comes with 3 Classic Jet Tips, 1 Toothbrush Tip, 1 Plaque Seeker Tip, 1 Orthodontic Tip, and 1 Pik Pocket Tip. Check out the chart above for more details.
In the box
- Waterpik Ultra Professional Water Flosser with UK 2-Pin plug
- 3 Classic Jet Tips
- 1 Plaque Seeker Tip
- 1 Orthodontic Tip
- 1 Pik Pocket Tip
- 1 Toothbrush Tip