A clean and simple design, the ever-popular gro-swaddle white twin pack is for gifting. A baby will love to be wrapped in crisp pure white jersey cotton.
The hip-healthy wrap for naps or night-time and an ideal first step before moving into grobag baby sleep bags.
Groswaddle has a clever pocket to ensure that legs are in a hip-healthy, natural leg position that is important for correct hip development. The soft, stretchy cotton will wrap round your newborn comfortably and easily with no need for complicated fastening.
- Pocket to ensure that legs are in a hip-healthy, natural leg position -important for correct hip development.
- Lightweight cotton shaped wrap
- Suitable for over or underarm swaddling
- 0-3 months (max weight 14lbs/6.5kg)
- No velcro or ties to ensure you can't swaddle them too tightly
Quick guide to swaddling
The Gro-swaddle is a cleverly shaped jersey wrap that goes around your baby with no need for poppers, Velcro or ties. Just enough fabric to keep your baby snug, but not so much that they get too hot. Here is our quick guide on how to use the Gro-swaddle:
- Place baby onto open swaddling wrap, fold in the top of the wrap so that the fabric is in line with the nape of the neck, legs should be unrestrained in a natural “froggy” leg position.
- Fold the bottom flap up over baby’s legs
- Holding the upper right hand side of the swaddle; wrap the fabric snugly over baby’s arms, and tuck the fabric under baby’s body, leaving fabric loose around the legs.
- Holding the upper left hand side of the swaddle; wrap the fabric snugly around baby’s arms and underneath torso, leaving fabric loose around the legs.
- Ensure that both legs can freely flex.
- The baby’s weight combined with the stretchy fabric help to keep the swaddle wrap securely in place.
How to wash
All Gro-swaddles can be machine washed at 40°C. They can be hung out to dry or tumble dried on a low setting. As with all cotton goods, we have designed our Gro-swaddle to allow for up to 5% shrinkage. If your child has any allergies and you wish to wash your Gro-swaddle at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage. You can iron your Gro-swaddle on a low heat if desired. We recommend that you wash dark colours separately for the first few washes. We also recommend that you wash your Gro-swaddle with a detergent that is free from bleaching agents in order to retain the original colours.